EGGNOG BREAD

EGGNOG BREAD



You guys know how much I love a sweet, non-yeast Bread recipe. They’re my favorite!! Today I’m sharing another one of those great bread recipes. This one is for Eggnog Bread. Yes – it sounds delicious, right?! This morning I shared a recipe for Eggnog Cookies, so I guess you could say I’m on a bit of an Eggnog kick. It’s the holidays. What can I say? I know not everyone loves Eggnog, but if you love hints of nutmeg, butter and delicious-ness, then I know you’ll love this recipe.
As I mentioned above, it doesn’t require yeast which is another HUGE temptation. 😉 Not sure about you but I just haven’t mastered yeast just yet, although I’m hoping to do it very soon. In the meantime, I’m going to enjoy all my non-yeast bread recipes that I love to make now that the weather is cooler.
EGGNOG BREAD
Author: Delicious Eggnog Bread with Glaze recipe - Super moist bread filled with eggnog, nutmeg, and white chocolate pudding mix!!
Recipe type: Bread
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 eggs
  • 1½ cups eggnog (not low fat)
  • 1 teaspoon Rum extract
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup butter at room temperature
  • 2¼ cup all purpose flour
  • 1 (3.4oz) package of instant White chocolate pudding mix
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ½ tsp ground nutmeg
Rum glaze:
  • 1 cup sifted confectioners sugar
  • 2 TB eggnog
  • ⅛ tsp of ground nutmeg
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Using the paddle attachment in your mixer, mix your eggs, eggnog, rum, sugar, vanilla and butter.
  2. In a separate bowl, sift your flour, pudding mix, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Add to your mixer and blend together. Your butter might be clumpy and that is ok. It will melt as it cooks.
  3. Pour into greased pan(s). Bake at 350. Mini loaves for about 30 minutes and a regular loaf pan will take about 45-55 minutes.
  4. Whisk together glaze ingredients and pour over your cooled eggnog bread.
EGGNOG BREAD EGGNOG BREAD Reviewed by master fooddy on July 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.