PUMPKIN LASAGNA

PUMPKIN LASAGNA



Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert

Have you noticed that I’ve already been posting PUMPKIN recipes?! Don’t go hating on me for it. I like to be ahead of schedule to make sure you guys have plenty of time to see all of the recipes before the actual holidays and seasons. ;D Pumpkin Season is something I’ve been gearing up for for awhile now. Some of the most popular recipes on this site are pumpkin recipes, which tells me you guys LOVE pumpkin. With that in mind, I have to make sure I’m providing loads of delicious, mouth-watering pumpkin recipes to keep you guys coming back. I’m hoping I’ve done that for you, and I think it’s working because I’m officially a pumpkin dessert convert myself. I’ve always liked pumpkin recipes but would have called myself a chocolate kind of gal before.
Recently, all I want is pumpkin! I think it all started when my mom got me a Pumpkin Muffin Top from Kneader’s right after we moved back to Arizona in June. I thought I’d give it a try, and I LOVED it. Now, I order the muffin tops all the time, and after becoming obsessed with them and working on pumpkin desserts for the last 6 weeks, I officially LOVE pumpkin. My favorite recipe so far has to be today’s recipe for Pumpkin Lasagna. It’s very similar to the White Chocolate Lasagna and Lemon Lasagna I’ve posted on the site – this is just a pumpkin version.

How to Make Pumpkin Lasagna:

This Pumpkin Lasagna is composed of three luscious layers, each one just as tasty as the next. The crust is made from a combination of Golden Oreos and Pumpkin Oreos (or gingersnaps if you’re not a fan of Oreos), crushed, buttered up, and pressed into the bottom of the pan. Next is a creamy cheesecake type layer, then a delightful pumpkin spice pudding layer, and finally whipped topping and white chocolate curls. Here’s how to create this wonderful concoction.
  1. Crush your Oreos, or put them in a food processor for finely crushed Oreos. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, and make sure it covers the entire pan.
  2. Blend together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of the cool whip to make your cream cheese layer. Pour over the Oreo crust.
  3. Make the pumpkin pudding by whisking together the milk and instant pudding. Whisk until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
  4. Top off with the remaining Cool Whip and add white chocolate shavings. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, and
I’m happy to report that everyone who tried it loved it!! In fact, I took some over to my cousin’s family (because the hubby and I were eating the whole thing by ourselves) and her husband wasn’t too happy with me after he ended up eating several pieces. LOL!
If you love pumpkin and love layered desserts, I definitely think you should give this one a try. It is sure to be a hit at your next get together!

Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe

This Pumpkin Lasagna dessert is stacked with the most delicious layers - a Pumpkin Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer, and topped off with cream and white chocolate curls. So sweet and creamy, anyone will become a pumpkin lover after they try this Pumpkin Lasagna recipe!
Course Dessert
Cuisine American
Keyword Pumpkin Lasagna
Prep Time 15 minutes
Refrigerating Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings 18
Calories 237 kcal
Author Lil' Luna

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 rows golden Oreos
  • 2 rows pumpkin Oreos or crushed Gingersnaps
  • 8 TB unsalted butter melted
  • 8 oz PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened
  • 1/2 c butter
  • 1 c powdered sugar
  • 16 oz container cool whip divided, or use whipped cream
  • 2 3.4 oz packages of pumpkin instant pudding
  • 3 c milk
  • white chocolate bar to make curls with - I use vanilla candy coating

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
  2. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
  3. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Oreo Crust.
  4. In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
  5. Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
  6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!

RECIPE NOTES

CAN’T FIND THE PUMPKIN PUDDING MIX??
  • I found THIS RECIPE that might help.
CAN’T FIND PUMPKIN OREOS?
  • I’d use Golden Oreos and add a little bit of Pumpkin Pie Spice 😉 OR I used crushed Gingersnaps
DON’T LIKE OREOS?
  • A graham cracker or ginger snap crust on this dessert would be great too. 😀
PUMPKIN LASAGNA PUMPKIN LASAGNA Reviewed by master fooddy on July 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.